Thursday 1 September 2011

Haunted House has a price!

Earlier, Haunted House used to be an island and it seemed like none of the poptropicans had an actual problem with it being sold for 0 Credits in the Poptropica Store. And even I didn't mind at all as long as it was free! I thought I could do it later, but as I kept stopping myself from buying it for 0 Credits, it finally made up a cost!

Instead of 0 Credits, it was being sold for 350 Credits! I was at a huge loss of mind! How could it be so costly when it is just a 15-minute-completion island! It is quite easy! And it was being sold for such a high price, but to earn my 50 Credits (the reward for completing the Haunted House Island), I could do nothing but buy it! As for now I am left with just 175 credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment